Relationships bring us the biggest pleasures in life but also the deepest pain. We as mammals are relational by nature. What makes us humans is the is the capacity to choose and to learn how to relate. My passion as a Relational Coach is driven by the belief that we can learn how to live life better, especially in relationships.
In my work I guide people to know themselves, know others and effectively manage the relationship between self and others. I work with individuals, couples, families and corporate teams. My clients include:
- Individuals who want to empower themselves to be the best version of themselves.
- Individuals who have lost who they are and want to come back to their true selves.
- Young people (aged 10 – 25) searching for their path in life and how to navigate through the good, “bad” and oftentimes dark sides of life. Including but not excluded to anxiety, depression and grief.
- Those seeking a relationship and are not aware why they can’t find a soulmate or are unable to maintain a relationship.
- Those who know they’re not enjoying the best of themselves with those they love and care for including but not excluded to partners, children, family and friends.
- Couples who are looking to bring back the spark into their relationship.
- Couples who find it challenging to communicate with one another.
- And at work, how to create synergy with those they may not have chosen to be with, but spent so much time with.
I get a big buzz when I see people transforming those relationships that are a drain into a gain.
In the past 7 years of my work with Active Learning International, I have not only worked with individuals in my private practice but also as a corporate trainer, presenter and coach working with government and private organisations including HealthShare, Dept of Health, QANTAS, Origin Energy and with Faith-Based, Non-profit (NPO) organisations.
In my coaching I offer practical solutions to my clients and incorporate the Play of Life and the Enneagram to help fast-track insight and behavioural change to reach their ideal.